I. Basic provisions
The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Korálky Katlas s.r.o (hereinafter: "Controller").
The contact details of the administrator are:
- address: Žižkovská 713/19, 724 00 Ostrava - Nová Bělá
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 731 812 481
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the controller's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- the processing of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller, sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
- The controller makes automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
The administrator stores personal data:
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of a "legitimate interest".
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are shipping service providers.
VI. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 25 May 2018.