What jewellery components will we engrave for you?
Thanks to "Support of entrepreneurship in the Moravian-Silesian Region 2021" we have received a subsidy for the purchase of a powerful engraving laser, which allows engraving in all types of metals, metal alloys, metallic varnishes, or any other plated materials and also in hard and opaque plastics. Materials suitable for engraving can be found in the category "Engraving" or by clicking on the button below. However, it is not a problem for us to arrange engraving on your items or items outside our offer, which we are able to purchase from manufacturers at wholesale prices to order directly for you.
What does engraving cost?
What does engraving cost?
We have 2 price levels for engraving.
• Individual pricing, covering photo engraving and the case when we create a customized design for you or ask our freelancers to create a design for you. In this case, an hour of work costs from 150 CZK excluding VAT*. The final price is then determined by the total time of work and according to your requirements.
• Price list in the online designer. We have had an online designer programmed for you to save you money on engraving. Thanks to the fact that you create the design for engraving yourself, we offer prices for engraving from 45 CZK excluding VAT* per engraved page.
* Prices for engraving may vary more or less according to the size of the engraved area, and design services may vary according to the complexity and expertise of the design requirement.
How to order engraving products from us?
.You have two options.
- If you create a design directly on the engravable product in the online designer in the e-shop, you order the engraving together with the goods directly in the order.
- In case of a request for engraving on products outside our offer, or in case of a request to create a design by our designers, please write to us by e-mail "email@example.com.", or call us at +420 722 941 618 or +420 731 812 481 on working days between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m., where we will mutually agree and price everything.
How long does engraving take?
If we have the material in stock, it will take 1-4 working days to engrave. Should we receive a larger quantity of orders, you will be notified of a longer delivery time. To save on postage, have your entire order shipped a few days later along with the engraved products. If you request engraving on components that will be waiting for restock, you should allow 2-6 weeks longer. For more information on engraving products over and above our stock, or on items outside our offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What design specifications do we require for engraving?
In case you're using the online designer on the e-shop in the product detail, we recommend inserting the following when engraving jewellery components up to 15 mm in size:
- black and white images
- preferably in PNG format
- a minimum size of 500 x 500 pixels
- must not contain a watermark
For more complex images on larger metal components over 15 mm or more, we recommend the following:
- black and white images
- preferably in PNG forma
- a minimum size of 1080 x 1080 pixels
- must not contain a watermark
If the materials do not meet these parameters, we will ask you to send us new ones. If they are not sent to us, we will not process the order and will refund your money.
Check the design before and after submission to make sure the image is centered correctly and that the design is not cut off anywhere.
If you use our images that are already in the online designer, you don't have to worry about the resolution. If you find a basic shape in the designer, contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to add it to the designer.
If you require an individual design, we will agree on the specific form of the image or graphic according to the requirements of external designers.
Engraving photographs is very time consuming and only some photographs are suitable for engraving.
- The photo must have a white background and the background should be the brightest point of the photo.
- The photo must be sharp and in good resolution.
- The photo must not contain a watermark.
- Please do not modify the photo in any way, if we agree on engraving, we will modify the photo ourselves according to our needs.
- We engrave photos only on components with a minimum size of 20 mm, on smaller components the image is usually not legible.
- We recommend that it is a close-up of one object. If it is taken from a distance, or if there are several people in the photo, for example, the image may not be clear.
If you wish to have a photo engraved, please send us the photo first by email and we will advise you free of charge whether it is possible to use this photo. If you wish to have it engraved, we will edit the photo ourselves and test it on a test metal plate to make sure the photo is legible. Due to the time consuming nature of the design and adjustments, longer engraving time and greater consumption of materials, we charge a price per hour of work of 150 CZK excluding VAT for this service.
If you enter a photo into the designer without consultation and the photo does not match the parameters, we will contact you and suggest a consultation and photo modification. If you agree with the modifications, the price of engraving will be increased. We would be very reluctant to sell you a design that does not meet our quality requirements, so if you do not agree to the modifications, we will advise you to remove the design from your order and refund your money. If you insist on engraving a poor quality design, we can engrave the photo for you, but we reserve the right to refuse a claim for such a design.
Detailed instructions on how to engrave your original jewellery component using the online designer. ⏬⏬⏬
Can I return engraved products?
The engraved product is not eligible for return under Civil Code § 1837/d, because it is a product that has been modified according to the consumer's wishes or for the consumer's person. Nevertheless, it is our wish to engrave everything you design. If we have any doubts as to whether the engraved product will meet your requirements, we will call you and suggest possible options, or we will first send you a sample of the engraving, according to which you can decide whether you are interested in placing an order.
Why have metal components engraved with us?.
- Statistics from "ČIŽP" show that up to 25% of jewellery components imported to the European market, mainly from China, contain above-limit levels of heavy metals. If you have our jewellery components engraved by us, you can be sure that they have all been measured with an XRF spectrometer, which determines to 4 decimal places the content of these dangerous metals. On our e-shop, we offer a 100% guarantee of compliance with the REACH and ROHS directives for health and safety of goods thanks to the spectrometer.
Blog articles where we expose the problems of Chinese jewellery components:
- EXTREME DETERIORATION IN THE QUALITY OF JEWELLERY COMPONENTS WITH CHINA. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
- IS IT DANGEROUS TO BUY JEWELLERY COMPONENTS FROM CHINA?
- METALS IN BEADS - ALLERGIES AND DIFFERENTIATION OF JEWELLERY METALS
- HEALTH RISKS OF JEWELLERY METALS
- IRON BEADS AND JEWELLERY COMPONENTS
- ZINC ALLOY BEADS AND JEWELLERY COMPONENTS
- BEADS AND JEWELLERY COMPONENTS FROM THE SO-CALLED. TIBETAN SILVER
- KORÁLKY A BIŽUTERNÍ KOMPONENTY Z MOSAZI
- BEADS AND JEWELLERY COMPONENTS MADE OF ALUMINIUM
- STAINLESS STEEL BEADS AND JEWELLERY COMPONENTS
- SILVER BEADS AND JEWELLERY COMPONENTS
Articles and statistics from ČIŽP (Czech Environmental Inspectorate) confirming the dangers of cheap jewellery from China!
- TV BARANDOV: Every 6th piece of jewellery in the Czech Republic can harm you. watch from 3 rd minuteuntil the end the recommendation of the ČIŽP, when it warns against buying suspicious cheap jewellery or jewellery components on dubious e-shops.
- Heavy metals in jewellery: CT News 26.4. 2017. And the conclusion? Who's breaking the rules? Mainly the importers!
- Lidové noviny: Cancer or seizures because of jewellery? You can't just detect the faulty one, says expert
- ČIŽP inspectors discovered jewellery containing heavy metals.
- Suppliers of jewellery with a high content of heavy metals were fined CZK 506,000.
Support of the Moravian-Silesian Region
The engraving project was created with significant support from the Moravian-Silesian Region. More information about the subsidies can be found HERE.